Northeast Unit1430 Fritz Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18017 | (610) 865-4241
Gary Martell Chief Professional Officer
Lisa Ramos Director Of Operations
Scott Perry Program Director
Melody Rosado Program Director/Secretary/Southside
Southside Unit115 East 4th Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015 | (610) 865-5141
Lisa Ramos Director of Operations
Winston Alozie Program Director – Broughal
Kimberly Bush After School Coordinator
Membership Information + Club HoursSCHOOL YEAR: Our doors are open TUESDAY – FRIDAY after school until 9:00 pm and SATURDAY from 10pm to 6pm. SUMMER: MONDAY to FRIDAY 8am to 7pm.
During their time at our Clubs members participate in: Power Hour (homework assistance) SMART Moves (anti-drug & alcohol program), technology classes, social recreation, athletics, swimming, table tennis, cultural enrichment, career development, health and life skills classes, leadership and character development activities and programs, field trips and much more!
- Members must be 6 years of age or older and attend school.
- The yearly membership fee is $15.00. (A payment plan is available)
- Parents/guardians must complete a membership application.
- The Rules & Information sheet must be signed and dated and returned with the application.
- The Internet and E-Mail Policy must be signed and dated and returned with the application.
- After registering, members must have their membership card to enter the building.