1430 Fritz Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18017
Membership Information + Club Hours
SCHOOL YEAR: Our doors are open TUESDAY – FRIDAY after school until 9:00 pm and SATURDAY from 10pm to 6pm. SUMMER: MONDAY to FRIDAY 8am to 7pm.
During their time at our Clubs members participate in: Power Hour (homework assistance) SMART Moves (anti-drug & alcohol program), technology classes, social recreation, athletics, swimming, table tennis, cultural enrichment, career development, health and life skills classes, leadership and character development activities and programs, field trips and much more!
- Members must be 6 years of age or older and attend school.
- The yearly membership fee is $15.00. (A payment plan is available)
- Parents/guardians must complete a membership application.
- The Rules & Information sheet must be signed and dated and returned with the application.
- The Internet and E-Mail Policy must be signed and dated and returned with the application.
- After registering, members must have their membership card to enter the building.
Be a Hero! Volunteer with us!
Boys & Girls Club of Bethlehem is a great place to volunteer! Whether you are looking to share your special skills or just donate your time, there is something for everyone. A variety of opportunities allow you to choose where, when & how often you would like to volunteer.
There are several ways to get involved with the Boys & Girls Club of Bethlehem. We have opportunities for:
- TUTORING & HOMEWORK HELP
- COMPUTER MENTORS
- CULTURAL AWARENESS
- THE ARTS
- SPORTS & FITNESS
- GENERAL ASSISTANCE
- SPECIAL EVENTS & PROJECTS
To inquire about an opportunity please complete a Volunteer Inquiry Form. All requirements below MUST be met in order for the application to be processed.
Applicant Requirements for Community Volunteers:
- We take volunteers of all ages.
- Any volunteer who is not a high school or college student must show ID and agree to a background check.
Youth Volunteers (ages 17 & younger): Youth volunteers who are interested in community service opportunities should contact the Club site directly and join as a member or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about current volunteer opportunities, please contact email@example.com or call (610) 865-4241.
Our club is a great place to earn Community Service. Get a head start. Call today!