During their time at our Clubs members participate in: Power Hour (homework assistance) SMART Moves (anti-drug & alcohol program), technology classes, social recreation, athletics, swimming, table tennis, cultural enrichment, career development, health and life skills classes, leadership and character development activities and programs, field trips and much more!
- Members must be 6 years of age or older and attend school.
- The yearly membership fee is $15.00. (A payment plan is available)
- Parents/guardians must complete a membership application.
- The Rules & Information sheet must be signed and dated and returned with the application.
- The Internet and E-Mail Policy must be signed and dated and returned with the application.
- After registering, members must have their membership card to enter the building.